Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I just did my 360 page. Would anyone be willing to look and see if I need to keep working on it?

I'm new as of tonight and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it looks okay or needs some changing.

Favorite Answer

Look's great! Can I go skiiiing with you?

You and your 360 look dam* fine to me (yowza!). I visited it and tried to leave a comment, but you have it set (apparently) where the public can't leave comments (although some others had done so---did you change the settings?).

Anyhow, see my 360 (if you'd like to read a ghost story).

• Ichi

Looks groovy to me...come and have a look at mine, I set mine up about 2 months ago and have now got the hang of blogging...it gets quite addictive after a while!!

It looks good, love the fire backgroud. The lettering may need to be a little darker or bigger, kind of tough to see.

• Angel

Ok, I just visited and commented, feel free to visit mine! Nice job, by the way!

Love it, don't change a thing!

it looks ok, but theres too much red; my eyes hurt :D

its totally cool

i love it

looks great ....hope you add me to your friends list......i would do for you

DAMN!!!! nothing wrong there.don't change a thing.