Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

is Hope the most precious thing on earth ?

my paper

Favorite Answer

NO, clean drinking water is the most precious thing on earth.

• JustMe

I would have to say faith is the most precious thing on earth. Ive hoped for lots of things that never happened but I have faith that this is the way its supposed to be.

Ahhh, what would we do without hope? It is certainly one of the most precious. Without hope we would just give up on life. I think it is even more precious if hope is laced with love.

• Tamara

I think its one of them. Without hope, we wouldn't be able to get through the bad times or even want something better. We would become a very dull society.

Forgivenss is the most precious thing. It is the most difficult thing to give.

No, there is always hope for all things. Peace is the top of the list.

No way! Hope is everywhere...it is worthless. Compassion is in real short supply these days.

I'd have to say Love is. Not True Love, but love like love of God, of all things including oneself.

St.Paul says "Hope ,faith ,and charity(Love).All are good but the best is Charity(Love).

I think that's I Corinthians 13.

• anyone

Yes it is. It works along with its two partners, Faith and Love.