Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

im drinking right now and how can keep from ending up in the guttar by the highway naked again like lastnite?

Favorite Answer

I don't know you but sounds like you are reaching out because of a drinking problem To stop drinking right now throw out any alcohol you have in the house. Stay on the computer and think up all kinds of questions to ask. Sit there and wait for answers. I know coffee dose not get you sober but it will give you something to wrap your hands around and drink. If you don't like coffee drink pop juice or anything else you like just don't drink anymore alcohol! If you get bored call a friend and tell them your in bad shape and would like to talk. These suggestion might help you out tonight but maybe you might consider seeing a doctor so he can give you something to stay away from alcohol. The doctor wil give you some librium to get off the stuff safely if you have been drinking a whole lot. He can direct you to local Alcohol Annoymous{AA} meetings. You can get help and help others by sharing problems together. It's all up to you but just for tonight get rid of the alcohol just dump it down the drain, you can figure out the rest tomorrow when you are feeling more clear headed. I wish I could be there to help you but it is really all up to you about what you do tonight. I wish you well and I'm glad it's not me that will feel icky in the morning. Good-nite.

Put the drink down, take a taxi to the drunk tank at a rehab.

Cling to the dots in the middle of the street! It'll keep you from slipping to the gutter.

Drink with friends, it is somebodies job to stay sober enough to call the cab, and make sure everyone makes it home ok!

Don't drink anymore!

you take a taxi and you COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE MY PLACE.....hahaha jk your not drinking fast enough if you can walk to a gutter so chug chug chug chug chug...

stop drinking, go to bed and sleep.

• ?

get a life... stop drinking

put on more than one set of clothes.