I went in to my email to find that my password didnot work. filled the personal section that also didnt work?

I tried going into the persoanl section and that didn't help. My yahoo business phone number is connected to that email address and I'm desperate to find out how to retrieve it.

Favorite Answer

Why doesn't my password work?

There are several reasons why you may be getting an "Invalid Password" error message:

* Set your CAPS LOCK key correctly. Passwords are case sensitive (meaning that "PASSWORD," "PaSsWoRd," and "password" are not equivalent), so be sure to keep this in mind when entering your password.

* Wait up to 24 hours. If you recently requested a new password or changed your password, this will allow your account to update.

* Sign in with the correct Yahoo! ID. Make sure that you are using the correct Yahoo! ID when signing in to your account. If you have forgotten your Yahoo! ID, you can search for your ID online.

* Delete your cookie files. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser that helps identify you. If your cookie is not being accepted correctly, you will be logged out of your account as soon as you move to a different page. This may be blocking your current ability to log in or stay logged in.

To delete your cookies, close all browser windows, find the "cookies" directory, and delete the cookie files inside. As always, make sure that you have selected the proper files before deleting.

* Clear your browser's cache. At times it's necessary to clear your browser's cache. The cache is the memory your browser uses to store content of the web pages that you visit. Storing that content lets your browser load those same pages more quickly the next time you visit them.

If you're still having problems, please request a new password. Once you receive your new password, you can change it.

For more information regarding Yahoo! IDs and passwords, please read this help section.

For more information on passwords, please visit our Sign-in and Registration Help.

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/access/access-2...