Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

Do white people really turn black when they die?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OMG, Those are some crazy answers. Since I am a paramedic I will answer this correctly for you. Once you die your body will decay. Your flesh will eventually swell up and turn black. Im not going to go into details becuase its graphic and could be considered gross to some people. This only occurs however if the body is not treated by the funeral parlor with all the things they do.

• 1 decade ago

Actually they tend to get whiter with an underlying blue tint to it, due to lack of oxygen in their blood. I wonder what brought up this question...? Anyway, I've never seen a decomposing body (except on television), but I've always assumed white people started turning kinda brown when decomposition set in, and yes, eventually black as the dead skin rots and isn't destroyed by any of the many things that take care of a body after burial.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

at the initiating , once you first dye your hair, you do the completed head, then each 4 to 6 weeks you do contact up, which skill the roots only! no longer the completed head. Then after 4 to 6 months of doing only contact ups, you do the completed head. I wore Blue Black for 4 yrs. and by no skill, by no skill did my hair turn white. I dont understand your organic hair shade yet Im a brunette. call a professional hair stylist and ask them to expalin.

• 1 decade ago

do black people turn white?

do you mean like when they decay? what an odd question. if you have ever been to a wak you would know that, the person who died looks exactly the same in the casket as they did when they were alive... usually. . but only they are eerily still and lifeless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, your body will shrivel up as it rots. Your skin may turn a pinkish gray color, but I digress.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, they have no time to change colors the insect eats them up

really fast.

• 1 decade ago

No....We get real white and later rot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is called decay, ie rot. HTH : )

• 1 decade ago

lol thats funny

• 1 decade ago

what would make you think that we turn black?!?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.