I found out that the White House has a REAL address. What is it?

Update:

I was totally shocked. I actually said, "The White House has an address?" I thought you could just write to the President like Santa. Thanks for the address!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

• 1 decade ago

It's

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington D.C. 20500

• 1 decade ago

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, D.C. 20500

But, couldn't you address a letter to the President just like you would to Santa Claus? You know,

Santa Claus

North Pole

President Bush

White House

Washington DC

• 1 decade ago

You can just write The President of The United States on an envelope.

If you have good postal people they will get it there. I know I send them on.

Santa has his own address too. But it depends on the city the letter originated from. Most of them just get sent to the Postmaster. Then he decides what to do with them.

I started seeing Santa letters in July. Get your requests in early kids!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dragon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Think it's 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

• 1 decade ago

You could write the President, but I would start by writing your local congressman or senator. Most people don't realize that they have a staff that actually reads the majority of their mail.

It's also sad that most people don't realize who or how many people they have representing their state. Do you want to be heard? Start there....and it will work it's way up.

• 1 decade ago

I have no idea. my husband tried writing to them and it got sent back. I doubt they would disclose that kind of info considering how much they've pissed off the population....oh and there's the terrorist thing too. (it wasn't 1600, but 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue. I guess they only accept govt. mail)

• 1 decade ago

1600 pennsylvania ave. nw washington d.c. 20502

• 1 decade ago

itz u iz a 304 naw just playin but people hardly get that kind of info

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.