By the way,... Who farts the loudest; guys, girls, or men?

** Real women don't ever fart, ever,... maybe in private where there are no witnesses, which is why you never hear a woman farting. . . . except for myself. Hey its a natural bodily function, it happens. lol !!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I agree I haven't farted in years....When I do I'm home alone. I think men do. I have a male and female child and the boy really farts loud. The girls doesn't..

• 1 decade ago

I would say married men farts the loudest because they do not even take the initiative to control their fart bomb. I say control because when a girl goes for dates and she really needs to blow, I'm sure she would take an effort to control it's release. But married men don't really bother to coz they're happily married. :-)

• Men usually do I know I could here my dad from the other side of the house and whenever my brother farts i dont hear it....

• 1 decade ago

well it all depends on your stomach and what you eat. but overall guys and men fart the loudest especially senior citizens and teens

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i do a bowel every morning so no farts and the loundest could be everyone who eat alot of peanut,potato, no bowel movement,loudest but not smelly will be fine if loundest but smelly will be dead instead.!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

men

Source(s): www.en.wikipedia.com
  • 1 decade ago

It really depends.

• 1 decade ago

It really depends, no real category...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.