Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Should America pick the next 3 judges for American Idol and get rid of the Boring Threesome????

I would like to see Jim Carey, Ellen DeGeneres, and Michael Jackson be our next American Idol Judges. Bring on the real fun and excitement with the sarcastic critisism instead of the drunken Paula Abdul, the dogpound Randy man and the British Sarcastic Simon...They all should take a season off and give others a shot at it. HEEEHEEEE

• Favorite Answer

That is a great idea! If Michael Jackson was a judge then I would actually watch the whole show!! At least he knows something about musical talent!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

They should mix it up a little and have some guest judges (people in the music industry). It gets a bit predictable with the same 3 judges. Also, I am soooooo tired of Randy Jackson's, "Yo, dawg, check it out." Time to retire that catchphrase.

nicely ive in no way seen or heard something approximately indian idol(i stay in newzealand), so my fave is american idol!!! and my fave contestants?! theres some, from season 5 I enjoyed kellie Pickler! her character grew to alter into freakin hilarious. and Im an surprising daughtry fan!!! very final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, Jordin extremely! shes fantastic! and this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days I looovvee the lads!! david h, david c, david a, jason and michael!! and that i dont think of of that the show is staged i in easy terms think of of that they do base their judging on rehearsals that's RIDICULOUS for my area and fully unfair to the contestants!!!!

• Kacy!

I sorrta like the judes right now.plus michel jacksin migght want to rape the new guys

Here's a better idea........change the channel.

NO!! Simon is really funny.

they should just get rid of the whole show.

• greβ

NO.