How do celebrities get fan mail?

I know many celebs have their own websites which have contact info for fan mail, questions, etc. But otherwise, how do you contact a celeb to ask a question or compliment them or whatever? Whether it be fan mail or whatever? You know, I was wanting to send a kind word to a celeb that has been ill, you always hear about how they've heard from their fans, etc...how?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They probably hear from their fans indirectly, since they all have "people" who handle the fan mail. It doesn't come directly to the celebrity.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

it truly is the way it is going down. You write a letter on your in demand superstar and deliver it employing a fan mail adress. the secret's to examine which adress is going to get you in the route of the easily superstar. Any addresses which have suite numbers to an brokers workplace are possibly or perhaps no longer a waste of time. those commonly have the overall/ usual preprinted autographs or thanks letters. pay interest to the position it is going to finally end up. If the city is Santa Monica or yet another extensively conventional city in California you problably received't get an autentic signiture or reply. Your suitable wager is to finish somewhat analyze on the position their fatherland is and search for an address to that city. do not trust something out of the again of magazines because lots of the addresses are to buisness that cope with each and each of the fan mail to significant celebs. also in case you recognize who the superstar is earlier they hit the best of 'the list' you've a extra ideal danger of accomplishing them. Others have already suggested this yet, be prepared to attend. Fan mail is presented in through the bag to a pair celebs. only keep in mind that you're not to any extent further the first. I placed some web pages that can help you you locate who you're searching for. they're going to allow you to recognize the guidlines for sending your letter. wish I helped...

• 1 decade ago

Usually there's a studio you could send it to, like a real mailing address. I'm not sure if it's true for all celebrities though. Maybe the mailing address has something to do with contacting their publicist.

Not sure. Just a guess.

• Joy M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Some celebrities may actually manage their fanmail, or at least some of it. Oftentimes, though, they have hired someone (or someones) to read mail and send responses to it, usually prefabricated, standard responses that are the same regardless of the content of the mail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

SO MANY PEOPLE WORKING IN THEIR CAMP MAY OR MAY NOT OPEN THE MAIL AND MOST 99.9% OF THE TIME THE ACTUAL CELEBRITY WILL NEVER SEE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.