So after Al-qaeda Conquers the United States will they then try to take over Canada or Mexico?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let's see, "they hate us for our freedoms," right? So, I imagine Canada since they probably have more freedoms than Mexico. Then they'll take over Europe and Australia. They'll probably stay away from China, North Korea and Russia, since freedoms are limited there.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No the U. S. nevertheless leads Canada in market. the U. S. greenback is falling via grease regularly happening. i imagine the if 3 governments merger a union we are able to bypass again to the right-high quality. that's no longer a lot that Canada's greenback is surpassing the U. S. greenback even with the indisputable fact that the U. S. greenback is falling antagonistic to maximum major currencies even the yen. that's in elementary words a count number of time even with the actuality that till q4 will be considered worldwide because the oil turns into extra intense priced to drill and pump. the U. S. has a lot interest in any Gold holdings now because maximum currencies will bypass again to this suitable-high quality because the oil keeps to expire. major investors are already procuring up priceless metals because they understand the position that's heading.

• 1 decade ago

Al-Qaeda will never conquer the US. Conquering Mexico and/or Canada would be quite easy even for the French, but the US is another matter altogether......They (Al-Qaeda, ET. AL. ) will continue to terrorize the world and anyone who does not accept their worldview. We will be at war with them one way or the other from now until Armageddon.

• 1 decade ago

i don't think Al-Qaeda will be able to even take over america. they will definetly hurt us again in the future but they don't have the man power or the reasources to take us over. they will definetly influence how we conduct ourselves and how other nations look at us but they will not be able to take us over. atleast not in the next 30 years. somthing could change by then i guess...

Source(s): opinion
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you stupid or something as if that would happen, sure they will try to attack America again but they will never be able to take over a country.

• 1 decade ago

I would say Britain or some other European nation. Or more likely, Iraq or Saudi Arabia.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they are a determined bunch.if they can keep us feeling guilty about saving our own butts and not going after them we will give it to them.

we got no cahoneys(sp) anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They can try, but they will have a far rougher time of it

• 1 decade ago

no, they like europe better

• 1 decade ago

how would you tell in mexico?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.