if i still have a shot to get a good scholarship for gollege?

i got b's andc's my fisrt to years in highschool. i was wondering if i can get a good scholarship, if i turn it around my junior year and get a's and b's thank you

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there alot of financial scholarships for anyone but the best way to get to good grades is...READ...READ...READ....and more reading.....is the key to success....!

• 1 decade ago

Really good scholarships are based on standardized text scores more than grades.

• kimmys
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't know. If the scholarship involves an essay, then you should definitely have someone proof read it, because you spelled college wrong.

• 1 decade ago

You can always improve. There are scholarships for everyone...or financial aid if you can qualify. Yes though, it is easier the better GPA you have because many of them have minimum GPA requirements.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure you can! I never made the A B honor role in high school and im in college....i go to Lamar Universtiy in Beaumont, TX

(and no its not a community college). What really matters is how you do on the SAT's and what your GPA is....Good Luck

Im in my 2nd year in college and im doing great!

Source(s): www.lamar.edu
  • 1 decade ago

well, if you have to write an essay for the scholarship, make sure you spell college right.

but yeah, with a's & b's you shouldn't have a problem getting one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.