if i still have a shot to get a good scholarship for gollege?

i got b's andc's my fisrt to years in highschool. i was wondering if i can get a good scholarship, if i turn it around my junior year and get a's and b's thank you

Favorite Answer

there alot of financial scholarships for anyone but the best way to get to good grades is...READ...READ...READ....and more reading.....is the key to success....!

Really good scholarships are based on standardized text scores more than grades.

• kimmys

I don't know. If the scholarship involves an essay, then you should definitely have someone proof read it, because you spelled college wrong.

You can always improve. There are scholarships for everyone...or financial aid if you can qualify. Yes though, it is easier the better GPA you have because many of them have minimum GPA requirements.

sure you can! I never made the A B honor role in high school and im in college....i go to Lamar Universtiy in Beaumont, TX

(and no its not a community college). What really matters is how you do on the SAT's and what your GPA is....Good Luck

Im in my 2nd year in college and im doing great!

Source(s): www.lamar.edu

well, if you have to write an essay for the scholarship, make sure you spell college right.

but yeah, with a's & b's you shouldn't have a problem getting one.