Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does it kind of annoy you...?

Does it annoy you a little when you ask a question and people post an 'answer' just to say that they don't know? I seem to notice that it happens a lot...

Favorite Answer

i dont know anything about that at all.

• Evie

Yes, it is a bit annoying...Some are for points and some just want you to know they tried to answer but couldn't. It's kinda nice in a way that your question is still reconized even if not answered.

• I won't allow little things like that "annoy" me, I'd be stressed all the time. Just look for the appropriate answer and move on. Live and let live. How important is it anyway? I'm not going to lose sleep o'er it. No it doesn't annoy me, sorry it does you.

• Anry

Yes

I don't know if it annoys me or not.

It's called point surfing or some garbage... All they are after is the 2 pts for the answer.

Sometimes they just didn't answer directly to my questions at all. But "I don't know" is a kind of answer. Pretty annoying though.

A little because I usually want some kind of answer.

you get points for every time you answer a question so people just go answering everything whether they know anything or not. it is annoying.

• ?

That is probably one of the most annoying things on here. That, or 2 points, or they throw insults.

Maybe they never do know anything and they can only answer with idk b/c they are so obtuse. Just a thought.

Yes it does. That or someone leaves a mean reply for no reason or thx for the points! Kids.

No.Not everyone will know the answer to a question.Some people just want the extra points.