Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

how do i get a bigger but and a flatter stomach?

Favorite Answer

stomach.....do crunches and run a couple of miles a day for at least 3 weeks. butt.... do plenty of squats and lunges

Bigger butt.... YOU CAN HAVE MINE!! lol just kidding anyways for a flatter stomach do crunches i've been doing them and my stomach has been getting flatter... try that :)

I can teach you how to get a bigger butt, but a flatter stomach is a mystery to me too!!!! LOL ;o)

Why would u want a bigger butt? Flatter stomach: 1/2 hour walk a day, cut sugar, cut fat. Energy in less than energy out equals less fat. Absence of fat equals muscel tone (which was always there but under fat).

Lunges for bigger butt and leg lifts foe smaller stomach

I'm not sure how you get a bigger butt, but there are exercises you could do to give you a more rounder, shapely, lifted booty. Try lunges, squats, and/or a stair climber.

try to find an exercise to tone your butt as for your stomach do a lot of sit ups. It will work.

Just worry about being healthy by eating right and exercising.

do abdominal excercises, and as far as the butt. i think thats one of thoes genetic things... id just suggest buying flattering pants/skirts to accentuate your butt.