Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

how do i get a bigger but and a flatter stomach?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

stomach.....do crunches and run a couple of miles a day for at least 3 weeks. butt.... do plenty of squats and lunges

• 1 decade ago

Bigger butt.... YOU CAN HAVE MINE!! lol just kidding anyways for a flatter stomach do crunches i've been doing them and my stomach has been getting flatter... try that :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can teach you how to get a bigger butt, but a flatter stomach is a mystery to me too!!!! LOL ;o)

• 1 decade ago

Why would u want a bigger butt? Flatter stomach: 1/2 hour walk a day, cut sugar, cut fat. Energy in less than energy out equals less fat. Absence of fat equals muscel tone (which was always there but under fat).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lunges for bigger butt and leg lifts foe smaller stomach

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure how you get a bigger butt, but there are exercises you could do to give you a more rounder, shapely, lifted booty. Try lunges, squats, and/or a stair climber.

• 1 decade ago

try to find an exercise to tone your butt as for your stomach do a lot of sit ups. It will work.

• 1 decade ago

Just worry about being healthy by eating right and exercising.

• 1 decade ago

do abdominal excercises, and as far as the butt. i think thats one of thoes genetic things... id just suggest buying flattering pants/skirts to accentuate your butt.

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.