Who here loves Fullmetal Alchemist?

I LOVE FMA!!!! Me and my best friend, Ali love that show. I think that Al is so cute in the FMA movie. Have any of u guys seen it. Ali realy likes Ed. And I dont blame her, he is cute. Is there anyone here like us?

Favorite Answer

I love FMA too!! XD

Have you tried watching the OVAs? They're three of them... Chibi Party, Alchemists vs Homunculus, and one more which is about Edward being 100 years old...

Envy in the Chibi Party is soooooooo cute!!

I loved the entire series, but not necessarily just because the boys were cute. (They were, but that's beside the point.) For being an Anime show, it had a real ending, not just one where everyone died, or they just stopped doing it. They also tied the story together really well. It's a beautiful thing.

Yay! Envy! Envy is a bit cute, i guess. Ilove the show, but i cant watch it because my mom locked the TV i my room and the only other places is my grandmothers room and the living room, but there is always people there so i cant watch it. And there is the basement, bu no cable. TT_TT Cruel world...

Hi Alexa,

Well, of course you know I love FMA (Edo Rox!!). I was pretty sad when it ended, I mean poor Roy, poor guy has to wear an eyepatch now.

E D I S SO SEXY!!!!!!! i love him and i dont really watch the show often but al ed and roy are definitly the hottest.

*squeel* I LOVE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!! I'm quite partial to Al... after he gets his body back, he's so cute!(Al is still adorable even when he's a suit of armor) I haven't seen the movie yet but, I CANNOT wait!

Source(s): FMA Fangirl!

Yes, I love it too and Al does improve on his looks in the movie. ^^

fma is my favorite anime,ed is cool.

I love it

• Cherry

I do , my fav char is Roy , he's soooo cooooollllllll