Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Where do you fit in with your family?

I tend to be the family photographer for I snap pictures of all the little boys and girls as they giggle like puppies. ALso, my family like to tease me about my painted toenails and tongue ring so I think I may be their little pampered clown! LOL. What you in your tree of monkey family?

• teashy
    Favorite Answer

I, too, tend to be the family photographer and videographer. I, as well, tend not to be in many photos or video either (as was already mentioned). In my family I am the baby, always have been and always will be. Youngest of 6 kids. In my husband's family we both tend to be the black sheep. Everyone in his family line is successful in one way or another. He is 2nd oldest of 6 kids. At home I am wife, mother, doctor(nurse), teacher, consultant, accountant, housekeeper, councilor, typist, seamstress, chef, waitress, bus person, etc, etc, etc. But I wouldn't have it any other way, well except the black sheep part of course. But they may dish it out, and I give it right back!

• I am also the family photographer and pierced one. I have 3 kiddos that I have taken many pics of but I never seem to be in the pics. I am the chef of the house and of course MOMMY.

• Eldude

I am too the family photographer and the one everyone seeks for legal questions. Also questions on firearms, Colonial American History, computers, metal machining and bicycles. Yep, I'm a bicycling fanatic.

I am the oldest of 6. You could say that I am the second Mother My brothers and sisters all come to me for advice. We are very close. I couldn't live without my sisters.

I am the "silly" one

there is also

a good one

a bad one

a cute one

a needy one

the loud one

and a smart one

i'm the exceedingly odd one that everyone seems to really like anyway. i think b/c i have spells of productivity and humor that help them realize that a little strangeness isn't a bad thing.

• I'm the caretaker of the children...My brother was born when I was 14, had children of my own very young, now I'm Granny...

I simply don't fit in with my family. Every one is ultra-conservative, so at family reunions, they all just kind of stare at me and talk s*** behind my back.

I'm the one thats not in the pictures. Call me the black sheep.

Ah, family babysitter ( 10 years later and I still can't kick it!).