Who does god favor more? christians or muslums?

Christians, america, have a thriving country.

Muslums, middle east, have a giant sand box.

They have a sand castle, we have 5 star hotels.

Favorite Answer

God is no respecter of persons...he loves us all the same all the time, and it is his will that all would come to repentance, but he already knows that is not going to happen..but the bible is clear that there will be in heaven people of every tribe Revelation 5:9 "You are worthy to take the scroll

and to open its seals,

because you were slain,

and with your blood you purchased men for God

from every tribe and language and people and nation." That is why I do not bash anyone..God loves all people the same he loves the "bum on the street" "prostitute on corner" and the "self righteous in the pew" all the same..he loves those who love him and he loves those who reject him ALL THE SAME. now you know

Christians don't believe GOD takes favortism. Though muslims do. That is the reason HE chose, abraham, moses, israel, jesus, muhammad, and so forth(pbut). What one person finds peace and comfort in, can be the complete opposite of another's peace. Someone could find happiness in the amount of wealth they amass and consider that great prosperity. While the next can take belief in GOD, well being, and forgiveness on the day of reckoning as the greatest prosperity there is that exists. So hence, faith being the greatest wealth that can not be purchased. Only earned.

Who does GOD favor more? You need to ask HIM yourself. But don't be surprised if you don't get an answer. Your own thought should have been the answer before the question was even placed. PEACE!

Go to your mother and ask her who she favors more, you? your brother? your sister? When your mother says she favors all her children equally ask yourself if she is a better parent than GOD? GOD has no favorites. There are no CHOSEN PEOPLE! And five star hotels don't impress GOD any more than sand dunes. You are thinking of impressing the originator of the cosmos with a few high rise buildings.

Vaya con DIOS

Source(s): I think therefor I am

Muslims do not honor Jesus Christ as the True Messiah, Christians do.

John 5:22 through John 5:23 (NKJV) 22For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

God is not honored by those who ignore Jesus, the One who came to teach us Who the Father is.

I think the answer is very clear, Christianity is all about honoring Jesus. Muslims do not do that.....

Obviously, he hates us all... I think he regards us equally, and it is us that must work out the differances... By the way, I cannot afford a 5 star hotel any easier than the average Muslim, so what is the diff ????Yeah, sure , he may own a camel, but I own Mazda, so doesn't that make me better ??? In Gods eyes, I mean ?????Geez, LOL for you people that think i am answering seriously......

• oleyar

hello... what you assert is excellent.. yet, dont you recognize the actuality that, Councilman responded in a similar attitude that of the questioner... Ofcourse, he did not advise it. The questioner became making relaxing of a Holy e book and Councilman responded in a thank you to make relaxing of the questioner.. He did not seem to disrespect The Holy Bible... So, don't recover from excited cool down.. everybody solutions in a matching tone that of the questioner... And particular, I as a muslim know Jesus(pbuh).. so, do not say we muslims hate or disrespect you... Peace...

here is God exaplaning why. what you have from money and goods are God giving ur reward fast. but believers will be punished for their sins in this life so they don't get punished in the day of judgement which the Hell that no one can handel.

[55] Do they think that in wealth and children with which We enlarge them

[56] We hasten unto them with good things. Nay, (it is a Fitnah (trial) in this worldly life so that they will have no share of good things in the Hereafter) but they perceive not. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubî)

Quran 23:55-56

We are the ones that put titles on serving God not him so the answer to you question is nither one of these religions does or none okf the others either does he favor. All that he asked is that you accemt him and his son who died for all that would believe in him.

God blessed them with the Oil.

America don't really follow the teaching of God. God is fasting their reward, so they don't have no share in the dayafter. if they follow the teaching of God they will forbid clubs, hooters, stripclubs, porn, gambling, sex before marriage .... . don't tell me america is a christian country because it's not.

Muslims.