Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Doesn't it make you proud???

The new "American value": torture.

The director of the American Civil Liberties Union's National Prisoner Project Wednesday accused U.S. governments past and present of honing torture tactics in American prisons before they were allegedly implemented in terrorist detention centers in Afghanistan, Iraq and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Shame on you for letting this happen.

Favorite Answer

hey PERRO THE DOG go lick your a@s and come back with a real question little boy

A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its disabled, elderly, poor, and its prisoners. If this nation's high moral standards are dragged down to the same level as those we claim to be bad, then we are NO BETTER than they are. We must forever be fair, just or above reproach or we will have succumbed to the same evil we pretend to fight.

If we fight evil with evil, then only evil wins, NOT democracy!

The American Civil Liberties Union exists to defend the guaranted rights of everyone (yes, even those who are unpopular) and to make sure that the government does not encrouch on our rights, liberties and freedoms... and to preserve our Constitution... because the laws must apply to all, if we are to have any credibity and if we are to maintain this the Land of the (truly) Free.

If someone is accused of the most horrific crime... he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and judged by a jury of his/her peers; his/her rights must be protected... because if that person is wrongly convicted, however unpopular that person may be... the real criminal will be out committing more crimes.

Personally, I believe your civil rights are out wieghed by the rights of thousands of others to live. Right to live > your rights

Kiss my ***. Have you ever served in the armed forces? How many friends have you lost to Islamic fascism over the last 20 years dirt bag?

Probably none. I lost friends at the Marine Barracks in Lebanon in 1983 thanks to your Hezbollah friends. I lost shipmates on the USS Cole in 2000.

As far as I'm concerned? Torture those monkey ragheads till their brains ooze from their shattered skulls if it will stop their jihad jumping asses from killing any more of my friends.

I;m speechless!

P.S.

I've always hated the feaki government. They're probably trace ppls calls and they're probably reading this messg too! lol. HEY GOVERNMENT IF U R READING THIS PPL DON'T LIKE U THAT mUCH!!!

Lol!

• ?

isnt it always the repugs torturing somebody!! honed there craft on the american poor!!!

Source(s): me
  •  

lol