When I get mad, sometimes I crap unicorns and rainbows. Is this normal???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!?

Favorite Answer

Yes its normal. I crap unicorns, rainbows and gorillas!

Sure, you have a disorder know as mysticadirosis and I would suggest using anal easement balm to aid the expulsion of the unicorn's horns.

In the San Fransissyco bay area where I live you would be in GREAT demand, dude [or dudette]. Not by MOI, ewe understand, but I have several friends who would like to hook up with you RIGHT NOW.

Address, por favor.

Source(s): www.mack.com
  • ?

if that was happening to me.. i would be seeking immediate medical attention for your condition !! cause it would hurt alot when the unicorns come out .. with those horns of theirs .. Oucch!!!!!

get to a proctologist right away !!

I would call it a revelation of sorts.... I would bet money you hold the key to the universe and the meaning of life in in your butt as I type this message! Lucky you!

yes its normal. I want to crap u coz im mad.

Dude, that's messed up. I mean, if you haven't graduated to little people climbing out of your poop yet, call your doc, man.

You need to get off those drugs.

• T Time

I orgasm flowers blooming.

yeah- that's really normal_