Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you listen to music in other languages?

whatare your fav artist or songs?

Favorite Answer

I sometime listen to music in Spanish.

My favorite artists are Noelia and Enrique Iglesias.

Yes I do whether I understand the words or not I love the sounds of the instruments and the foreign language just makes them more intense in fact I started in the 60s with The Trio Los Panchos from Mexico and I love Nana Moscouri from Greece and Madeline Peyroux singing in French I just bought Fairuz I think she is Lebanese although German is not the softest sounding in the world I enjoy Marlena Dietrich`s old stuff from ww2 era although I was`nt born then but it`s still of interest to me.

Yeah, usually spanish sometimes Indian. I don't know what the names of them are. I sometimes put the Bollywood music videos on and I enjoy them. They are so colorful and interesting.

I've been listening to Spanish music since I was little though. Back then there was a song on the radio called "Eres Tu" and I loved it and could sing it completely not knowing what I was saying. It was sung by a woman, I loved that song.

• Apollo

Yes. I listen to Italian, Spanish, Arab, Portuguese, Russian, French and Turkish. Some hindi remixes.

Enrique Iglacious.

• Anry

Yes

All the time.

I don't understand a wordhe says, but I LOVE Amr Diab. He's Egyptian and a friend of mine from Senegal gave me his CD and he's phenom! Do you want to check him out? This song will melt you and makes you want to find someone who'll look at you like he looks at his girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI5-Ur7yjS4

Youtube thumbnail

&mode=related&search=

Add details and tell me what you thought of him! ;o)

I like to listen to Japanese, Chinese, German and French singers. I have several French albums by Edith Piaf. I have dozens of German albums by different people.

yes, i listen to English, Spanish, and Thai. i like all kinds of music and songs so it hard to pick one as favorite