BARD

Do you have any collectables?

I have a ton of Beatles, John Lennon, Led Zeppelin and KISS collectables

Favorite Answer

I have a ton of Beatles stuff, too. Mostly books, magazines, fan club stuff, scrapbooks, photographs, videos, posters, concert tickets. And of course all their American and British LP's.

None of which I would ever sell.

Comics and Dolphins, my stepdad collects Beatles stuff too there's some cool beatle stuff out there and I love kiss and Gene Simmons new show on A&E, The Gene Simmons Family Jewel

definite, i'd: particularly one the position vintage automobiles might want to correctly be referenced. i don't understand even with the actuality that, because i have been a member because September of best twelve months; and performance printed 3 diverse question related to 1951 Packard Patrician four hundred's, easily one of which i exploit to own: and in elementary words were given one reaction, to one question. in any case, i imagine it could be a good idea; and that i wish you luck earnings this kind of class, yet realistically, would not get my hopes up. Alberich

• Transformers

I have lots of porcelain unicorns and stuff from when I was like 9, but I gave them to my oldest daughter to enjoy. Collectibles are just more things to clean!!!

I have Transformers, model cars, Star Trek and Star Wars dolls, and a few porn films from the 70's.

I have lots os Coca Cola collectables.

Comic books

i have hummels, guitar mags going back to the early 90's, crystal stuff, and a bunch of books that collect dust

i collect

fenton glass

Imperial glass

San Fransisco music box's

coins

currency

baseball cards

stamps