It Just Fell Out! Why?

I bought a dish washer today- on my sears card- I was driving home with it in the back of the truck (not going too fast) and it fell out. I didnt buy the insurance on it- or any kind of warranty. It cost a total of 450. dollars- I havent even made a payment- is this bad Karma (i try to always do good and help others) what can I do?

Update:

I picked up the remains - It is all busted up

no chance of it ever workin.

Update 2:

Notice- dish washers are not very Heavy- anymore

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Several major credit cards automatically cover your purchases against loss, theft, or damage. Check with Sears. You may be covered without knowing it. Sears is not the real agent for your card --- it is probably some large banking firm. In case you are covered against theft, but not damage --- ask a friend to steal the unit.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, that really sucks! My parents had a dryer fall out of the back of a truck years ago (probably 25) and they just replaced it 3 years ago. Of course, they don't make things like they used to, do they?

It is still under the 30 day return warranty, but would that really be the right thing to do? Now there's a question of morality....

• 1 decade ago

Wow dude, that's sh it ty. Give them a call and see what they say. Maybe they'll take pity on you. You never know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sears is pretty good about taking thing back, try it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • FP
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well if it fell out its still a little scratched but it is still usable. Well inless it brock get a life.

• 1 decade ago

you should have tied it down or had them deliver it. What's left of it? Is it fixable?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.