Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

What Do You Think About Aunt Maude's Answer for Whining Men?

Men are always whining about we are suffocating them.

Personally I think that if you can hear them whining, you're not pressing hard enough on the pillow.

• jfmm
    Favorite Answer

LOL. LOL.That made me laugh out loud!! LOL.Thanks to you two of my sons think I'm losing it! They came in to see why I was cackling! LOL. LOL. 10.

I dislike like him and that i do no longer approve of his pastime yet so for yet I do help him because he's my president and that i will continually help my president. the reason you could nicely be getting some unfavourable comments from the LGBT community regularly is that he has made in completely clean he's hostile to similar sex union only as a lot as the different republican. I wont flow on and on about each little mistake he's made or undesirable theory he's had or how a lot I dislike well being care plan because those arguments must be saved for the political section no longer LGBT. in spite of the indisputable fact that you suggested why is he dropping the LGBT help so quickly? Um he by no skill had a lot of it. I mean gays have lived 8 years with a republican in workplace and they ultimately elect a democrat and he's only as hostile to similar sex marriage and rights because the superb guy. Its type of disappointing dont you imagine? possibly there getting even extra dissatisfied because they comprehend his numbers are dropping an the prospect is that throughout the time of 2010 we are able to have a republican congress and in 2012 it feels like he probable received't get re-elected and then comes yet another 4 years of a republican and prefer no republicans help similar sex marriage lol so ya... its like there is no wish in sight (no pun meant) for the LGBT community for a president who will wrestle for LGBT rights. upload: Oh and that i refuse to to made a gigantic deal out of the race element because its so ridiculous. I dont approve of him and it has no longer something to do at the same time with his race. there are a lot of politicians at the same time with his similar race that i like and help. I dont help him because (thus far) he hasn't dont something to make me imagine in the different case. possibly black anybody is overwhelming liberal and did not help Bush because he changed into white. get over the race its no longer an undertaking to about ninety 8% of the human beings who dont like him!

I think that is a perfect answer!

You succeeded. Thanks for the belly laugh! I have a wart on my third nostril. Where is yours?