Teddy asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Any meaning if a hamster squeaks?

my hamster squeaked when i woke it up and thats the 1st time i heard it squeak is there any meaning like of unhappiness or happiness or what?

Favorite Answer

You must have suprised him/her! Or he might have being saying in hamster language (leave me alone!) LOL. You have nuthing to worrrie about my hamsters do it all the time. Ecpeialy at night time!

Source(s): Hope i helped!

Awww I desire I had a hamster back :') yet anyhow decrease back to the question: whilst a hamster squeaks it may propose various issues quite. case in point, of you have a newly baught hamster or have placed it in a sparkling cage, it will maximum in all probability be agitated, and is making an attempt to get used to its new ecosystem. inspite of the incontrovertible fact that a hamster may additionally squeak if that's easy in a reliable temper, or is extremely joyful. finally a hamster will squek for a private desire, case in point in the adventure that your hamster squeaks on an identical time as your fidgeting with it, it maximum in all probability needs to be held(cute perfect? Lol) with the huge variety of motives we can't in simple terms %. one and desire for the greater desirable, try determining if it needs some style of particular interest that it needs, or if that's gentle interior the recent cage you place it in(or in simple terms the ecosystem that's around) reliable success together with her, i'm hoping each and every thing seems o.k. for her :).

• Shaun

If they get scared or hurt they'll squeak occasionally....usually it's nothing to worry about, unless there's something eating them.

not unless you woke it up by squeezing it and his eyes bulged out! just kidding, you probably just scared it. mine used to squeak all the time at night when they were playing.

Better for it to be an squeaking hampster than to be a flaming gerbil.

He probably squeaked because you surprised him. Otherwise I think they squeak/chatter when they are happy.

that means that they're in severe pain and that you must have scared the **** out of it.

its normal ..