Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Pregnant, Could I be?

Period start date - 14 sept (28 day cycle) . Ovulation date - 27 sept, sex on that date, and on 24, and 22 (each time unprotected) i feel like i have early pregnancy symptoms, possible? should i take the HPT today or tomorrow morning. (we are trying to consieve)

second child, long time apart between pregnancy's its been 2-3 years lol

the date where i am is the 29 sept

Favorite Answer

Yes, Yes, YES!!! I'm very excited for you!!!! I have had 3 children and I always could tell when I was pregnant before I even missed a period. Some women know their bodies more than others. And I realize that everyone always says that you should wait until your missed period to take a pregnancy test but, I never did and they all showed positive just like I knew they would. I hope you are!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck and God bless your family!

You can try to take the test, but you really should wait until you miss your next cycle. It is really hard to tell if you are or not until you miss that cycle. I hope that you are able to get the answer that you want, I have been pregnant 4 times, and each time I did not plan it, but they are all loved none the less. Well, the three that I have, one passed away, it was sad, but enough about that, no need to drudge up sorrow, this is a happy time for you. I say that you should wait til you are at least "1 week along" most tests will not show up much before that. So wait a few more says. Good luck to you!

I had my first two kids eighteen months apart. My third took three years of trying. Every time I took a test, the next day I started my period. Take the test just so you can stop thinking about it for awhile!

• ?

For every sign of pregnancy, it is also a symptom of common problems with women. No one, even medical professionals, have ESP. Call your OB/GYN and make an appointment. I'ts obviously the only logical thing to do.

Wait till you are to get your period to take the test as then you all 100% sure on if you are or are not

best time to take a test is in the morning cause your hormone levels are higher. you can only try a test and see what happens if neg wait until afrer your period is late then try again.

you could try but when I was pregnant with my boys it took 3 blood test to prove it. My girls showed up on the ept s but the boys were harder to indicate. I'd wait a bit longer.

if you just ovulated yesterday then you wont be able to have a accurate pregnancy test... you should wait until you are supposed to start your period.

You should simply wait until you're supposed to get your period. Good luck!!

Jeesh...another pregnancy question...read up on the million others on here before you post...