little foot asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

horse sites?

what are good sites to look for horses for sale?

Favorite Answer

My 13 year old has checked many, but her favorite is www.dreamhorse.com because she can pick what breeds, locations (close to home or far away), and costs are for the different ones. It also allows price comparisons due to large area you can search in locations to see if your local horse prices are reasonable or if they are high.

Source(s): Horse dad

Please understand that there is a distinction in the fee of a horse, and that differs from individual to individual, and what the pony SELLS FOR. Horses, like all cattle (or some thing else) can promote for even with someone is prepared to pay for them. you'll detect a good horse for $500 or a lot less, even with the indisputable fact that it may take some previous ordinary time in the searching. i purchased my dream horse for that, he's exceptional and that i went to work out him when I examine the ad in the paper, because i did not imagine a horse who develop into equipped properly, had no vices and develop into particularly, at 4 months of age, might want to be offered for in simple terms $500. i develop into incorrect yet reaped the benefits besides! My best suggestion to you, preserving in options i'm in Arkansas and in a "warm" state is be particular you get EIA/Coggins attempt place of work paintings earlier you compromise to purchase a horse, and particularly earlier you convey the pony homestead! good luck!

I like: equine.com

agdirect.com

horsetopia.com

horsecity.com

dreamhorse.com

freehorseads.com

That's just a few search engines. There are more breed specific sites that will have only that breed. Also check registry sites. They usually have classifieds.

look at Day Dream Arabians - gorgeous!

go to www.tashorse.com.au there is a fourm in there it is really really good

www.2buyhorses.com

Source(s): i have been to www.2buyhorses.com

www.2buyhorses.com

www.horsetopia.com

www.horses4sale.com