Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

have u watching the longest yard movie,if u watch what ur opinion?

have u watching the longest yard movie,if u watch what ur opinion

Favorite Answer

I liked it

I saw the original version starring Bert Reynolds, but I hate Adam Sandler, so I refuse to see the new one. The old one is just OK, for I'm not a football fan.

• kitty

I loved it. Adam Sandler is my favorite acter of all times . And I love the movie. It's really funny.

I didn't see the original, but I did see the Adam Sandler one. It was soooo good. Definetly watch it.

• Rckets

My only opinion is that it is a damn shame that Adam Sandler decided to stop being hilarious and only come out with unwatchable movies.

I loved this movie. But then again I love anything that has Adam Sandler in it.

I HAVE SEEN THE ORIGINAL WITH BURT REYNOLDS AND THEN THE ONE WITH ADAM SANDLER AND BURT REYNOLDS IN AS THE COACH.

I LIKED BOTH, BUT THERE IS JUST SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT MAKING THE BAD GUY INTO A GOOD GUY AND I JUST CAN'T BUY INTO THAT.

Damn Great movie.

I liked it.

very funny, i recomend it to everyone, and i dont even like football