Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

whats an image that can represent friendship? be specific please.?

ill give u the maximum points if i pick yours bcuz i have this project due tomorrow and i just found out about it today.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A yellow rose. Hands reaching out to each other.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say two boys or two girls about 10 years to 14 years of age walking side by side, each with their closest arm slung over the top of the other's shoulders.

Probably they are sorta looking ahead but not straight ahead, looking down just a little and engrossed in their own thoughts.

• 1 decade ago

sweetie,a image that can represent friendship can be anything really.Me and my best friend share pet names.And we both like dolphins so we both buy things for each other with two dolphins on them.friendship really is not a physical thing its.More of feelings and connection between to people just like any relationship.when u connect with someone on a real full emotional level and not on things really but i hope i help with your paper good luck.

• 1 decade ago

How about a mountain? Mountains endure for many years in all kinds of weather, take a long time and hard work to travel, and the view from the top is phenomenal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2 hands holding eachother

or like 2 animals, like a "cute" pic of a kitten and a dog nap'n by eachother for an example

• 1 decade ago

A white carnation

• 1 decade ago

a glass braclet, u think it will nvr end b/c its a circle (and circles nvr end)- but when something goes wrong and it falls, it all breaks apart. but then u can alwasy melt it down and start over w/ a nu braclet (aka friendship)

• 1 decade ago

an oak tree, it starts out as a small, unremarkable thing loaded with potential, and with time and care it becomes stronger and huge.

• 1 decade ago

two ropes tied together with a single knot. friends bear each others strenghts and weaknesses.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a yelow rose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.