take sluts and cars outta rap videos and what do you have?

badly dressed, uneducated fools, incapable of tying their own shoes

Favorite Answer

Actually I think Kanye West is one of the best dressed people in the world. You can say that rappers are uneducated fools but they still make more money than you.

You better consider this as an opinion rather than a fact. Wat you said is so wrong. Their clothing is a style, and it's leadin the youth. If you think it's badly dressed, it's just becauz u're ignorant. Their music (no need of pictures of sluts or cars) is driving the youth nuts. Go ahead and take everything out, only the music is good enough. The community will prove it. (The content of rap music is bad, though, I have to admit. But I see nothing bad in their style of clothing and the music.)

Yeah, because other music videos are REALLY making a statement and accomplishing something positive. I'm not saying that rap videos aren't worthless, but it's not only rap videos. All that silly goth crap and rock guys trying to be extra trashy. and as for badly dressed... haveyou ever SEEN Kid Rock? Or Marilyn Manson? Whatever. It's all crap, not just the rap videos, Mr Conveniently-Small-Minded.

DUH!

What about the low angle shot where the rapper gets down low and waves his hands in the camera like he's tough while they go extreme close up?

um, can you say 'hater'? To each their own, kiddo!

well, great question, but you answered it already

• Robots

you, and michelees shame

ho ho ho im laughing my head off

exactly

....u answered it already.....