Is it wrong that I'm in yr 7 turning 13 and keep thinkin about guys??

Well i've gone through all my big changes in life and i look really old for my age and all i seem to think about is boys like the guys i like and inlove with and things is that weird for my age??

Favorite Answer

dont worry. your normal

No, it's completely normal, Ur a almost a teenager, for the next 7 years all u will think about is boys and how to make them look at u :-), don't sweat it, but think before u act, many teenage girls don't and end up with a string of skeezy guys that they regret for their whole lives, lol, it's fun times.

Listen here honey where is ur momma no its not wrong to think about boys but do not feel like u have to act on ur thoughts. Get an after school activity ie cheerleadin, soft ball, basketball something...u have ur whole life to think about them boys. Believe me honey they aint goin nowhere. So calm ur little britches, enjoy being a girl, learn about being a girl, and chill out. UR ONLY 7!!

Actually, 13 is the perfect age to start feeling that way. Don't take things too fast, but don't think you're too young to start feeling that way.

Nope i think about guys all the time, though i need to get a few of them out of my head! and its normal.

no. I started to think about guys since I was 7. Much too younger than you.

No all girls go through it , but please don't make yourself grow up to fast I'd hate to see another girls life ruined over sex it happens too often . So kissing and stuff is great but wait for sex you have plenty of time .

it is so normal to start thinkin bout guys at this age...i kno i did lol

no, but for guys it starts later so you might have to wait for the guys to come along

no it's very normal. i've been thinking about boys since i was 7yrs old.

nope your just growing up and experiencing new feelings dont be worrid about it you are perfectly normal