Red Lines on my Butt (from spanking during sex...)?

My boyfriend grabs my butt and spanks it a lot during sex. Now I have these little red lines on both cheeks... Just wondering

1.) Is there anything I can do to help these go away?

2.) How long does it take them to heal if he doesn't spank or grab my butt for a while.

**this is a serious question i dont want joke answers just solutions please. Don't answer if you don't know, but I'd love any suggestions.

Favorite Answer

Try arnica - the gel is generally more effective than the cream. You can rub it on before you get spanked as well as after.

Have you been spanked much before this relationship? If not, it's probably just that your bottom's not used to this kind of treatment. Usually marks like those occur when a girl first starts getting spanked, but stop appearing after a few weeks as her skin adjusts to being smacked.

That apart, hope you're enjoying the spankings!

Maybe put ice on it for a while?? Or there is this lotion stuff you can buy to get rid of bruises (I don't remember what it's called I just remember it's in a blue box). That might help.

Who is going to see your butt cheeks besides your boyfriend? Another boyfriend??

There is no way to cover this up, it would be better for you to think of an excuse as to why they are there.

they will probably go away after awhile. tell him to cool it.. lol

tell him to stop obviously it hurts and bothers you later so tell him to stop.

try me......