wad kind of gurlz/ guyz do u like?

for guyz, which type of gurls u like to choose to b ur wife/gf?

for gurlz, which type of guys u like to choose to b ur husband/bf?

Favorite Answer

my boyfriend would be honest with me and treat me with respect and not try to go farther in the relationship until i'm ready. and i would do the same for him!

benji out

quite relies upon on the lads. the numerous common topics are: -body- topics like butt, legs, abdomen, boobs, those are fairly common for being "rated" then if a lady has some thing unusual like quite skinny fingers or some thing that receives suggested. -face- how proportional and symmetric is it. complexion. regularly cases eye color yet that's a lot less regularly. -gown- clothing can make an excellent distinction. i visit exercising consultation a lady that i'm now no longer in touch in in any recognize then she will be in a position to interchange in to a particular outfit and he or she or he might want to correctly be the major properly-loved component interior the room. -makeup- too plenty or too little. in the journey that they do now no longer placed on make up could they be wearing some or in the journey that they have got too plenty what's it hiding. in case you quite understand the female and performance talked to them personality and sense of humor. in case you been "with" them you commence up score more suitable in detail. i visit flow away it at that.

I'll tell you why I'm attracted to my boyfriend:

His brown skin and black hair.He has a smile that makes me weak in the knee's.His chest is so smooth that I'm constantly running my fingers over it.He's just a total package.I'm thinking this is as good as it gets!!!!!!

Source(s): I just looked at him!!!!!!
  • ViRg()

I like a guy to be funny, smart, confident, a gentleman but above all else to l♥ve me for me, someone who's down-to-earth is nice too=P

A MAN WHO TALKS TO ME, CARES FOR ME, LOVES ME, IS KIND, HELPS OTHERS OUT. AND THE LIST GOES ON, SORRY, I'VE ALREADY FOUND HIM AND MARRIED HIM, 6 YEARS NOW AND STILL LOVING IT.

guys who treat women with respect and that will never cheat on me

boys that are not mean,who are not preps and dont lie MOSTLY!!!!!!!

i like girls that can spell