What is the key to salvation?

You can answer is however you want, from your own perspective, from your religion's perspective but just a gentle reminder to be respectful and not diss other people's belief! :)

Favorite Answer

Be true to yourself and follow God's word, be respectful and follow the golden rule. God goes by actions and deeds, not empty words.

The key to salvation is to believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord - that He died on the Cross for your sins, and rose again on the third day. You must put your faith in Him as your savior, and live for Him by trying to do as He would want you to do. Basically, ask Him to help you, and live your life in love - do all things in loving kindness, like Jesus did (Love thy neighbor). The Bible also says we must confess with our mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord. This part is easy, because once you get saved (put your faith in Jesus and ask Him to be your savior and Lord and to guide you in life) and you give your life to Him (live for Him, in other words, walk in love, doing the good things you feel God is leading you to do) you will see the wonderful changes and help he provides in your life, and you'll WANT to tell people about it. Once you get saved/born again, you will feel His guiding in your heart, and He will help you to become a better person. Also, you can feel His presence and love as you draw near to Him, and the Bible will make more sense, also. You can pray this prayer from your heart:

God, I know that I'm a sinner, in need of a savior, and I know your son Jesus died on the cross to pay for my sins and that He rose again. Jesus, please come into my heart and save me, guide me in all I do and help me to become the person you have called me to be. Now I know I am saved and will go to Heaven. Thank you, Lord! Amen.

Source(s): John 3:16 and Romans 10:9-10. Also: Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8, Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13.

NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER BUT THUR ME(JESUS)

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE(JESUS)WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.(JESUS)

BEHOLD I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK,(JESUS)

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHO SO EVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT DIE BUT HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE(JESUS)

Source(s): BIBLE

To empty this world of infidels or convert them. That's the Christian way tho and I"m not Christian so I guess I'm doomed.

Finding The Lord in anyway you can!

• Buzz s

Ask Jesus to be your saviour and ask forgiveness for your sins.

knowing Jesus as your personal savior

Faith in Jesus Christ, the biblical Jesus Christ, as your savior.

TRUTH and being a good human being

It's in my pants, that's all I know.