Is it normal for your period to stop and then start again the next day to start? intament?

I was intament with my boyfriend and then a few minuts after I relized I was after starting my period again after stoping the day before. Is this normal? my doctor can't give me an answer I understand

Favorite Answer

well i don't know if it is normal for everyone, but it is for me...expecialy if your sexualy aroused, it will temp. stop your period, then it will resume at a latter time.

You might have had some residual mucus left over that the lubrication from your body loosened up. Not a problem at all. I'll be sometimes you have spotting a few days aftr your period (which is why you may wear light day pads) - same thing - it's just gravity finishing the job.

particular some human beings don't get their era on an identical time as on the pill. Or their era is a lot lighter than prevalent! you haven't any longer something 2 concern approximately in case you're taking the pill on time on a on a daily basis foundation!

my girlfriend will spot off and on for two weeks, and then be off the rag for 2 weeks....it's a pain because she's always bleeding, but...she's perfectly healthy, so I doubt you have anything to worry about

This is very, very normal from what my doctor told me.

i dont no if its normal but it happed to me last month and it has happend to my sister time to time so i think it probly is