I need a creative Halloween Costume! I mean who doesn't want to get free candy?!?

Favorite Answer

I went as static cling one year. I wore a white sweat suit and had socks, bras and panties tacked all over me. I even put a sock in my hair. I won 1st place in a contest.

Make and wear a candy deposit machine! Get a big cardboard box -- try an appliance or furniture store -- and paint it some shiny metallic color. Cut a slot where folks can 'deposit' the candy like they deposit videos at the return box. Make sure your slot is wide and high enough to comfortably fit any kind of candy you can think of. Securely fasten (heavy-duty glue or duct tape) a large bag inside the box where the candy will fall into it. Be sure you test it first so you can make modifications on your design if needs be. You may want to fasten the bag all the way around the slot on the inside, not just underneath it. That way, the candy can't possibly miss. If you're an optimist, make it a biiiig bag!

It would probably be safest to cut a hole in the top for your head to stick up out of so you can really see where you're walking. Cut arm holes, too, so you can stick them out or keep them in so you won't lose your balance too easily. If you would rather, leave the top open and construct wide straps for your shoulders. Be sure to test it first, of course, so you know it'll work.

Maybe go in Khaki's and get a friend to go in a stingray costume?

go to walmart i saw a costume as a piece of pizza

wrap your self in aluminium and you can say you are some kind of taco or fajita lol