Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you saved by the Amazing Grace of GOD?

NO! I am not able to wiggle my ears! But ...I am glad you can! bye now

Pray for the dude at the bottom! Everyone pray and show HIM the LOVE of GOD! Thanks! bye now

Favorite Answer

Yes, I most certainly am. God is forever with outstretched hands waiting for someone to grab hold. If I let go, it is NOT God that is lost, it is me. What would we do without his grace, love, mercy, kindness, His words, knowledge and I could go on and on.

Praise God for His Amazing Grace. God bless you for your question. It is truly good to see some one with a positive attitude on here. I am glad that we are all one big family.

Religion is a choice and I feel for those that make the wrong choices in life.

Praise God.......I had to come back after reading mostly all of the answers. I have an entire family in here. We all know where are hearts are. If I never get to see you here on this earth, I will see you in Heaven..AMEN AND AMEN

No, and neither is anyone else. If we needed to somehow be "saved," a loving God would let us know so we could make an informed decision. He gave (most of) us the ability to think for ourselves. Blindly accepting outrageous claims with no evidence hardly seems a way to honour His gift.

Source(s): Logic and reason.

Born again and saved by the Amazing Grace of GOD!!!!

Yes I am, praise God!!!

Yes.

Yep

Yes I am!

• Anry

Yes I am.

• Nico

Yes I am.

I dont know,but I sure hope I am

Yes, why do you ask?