Muslims, does it insult you that Osama bin Laden calls himself a Muslim?

Favorite Answer

no not right for me to judge him

I know many Muslims. I have never met one that believes in the notion of using terrorism. Islam is a peaceful religion. Anyone that says otherwise is simply taking passages from the Qu'Ran out of context. In the Bible, there are many places where King David called upon the Lord, asking him to destroy his enemies...to chase them down to the end of the world and obliterate them. Note that he was asking GOD to do it! Same thing with the misquotes from the Qu'Ran. People will take out the quotation marks and the "call upon our Lord" part to make it sound like Islam tells people to be violent. In fact, it constantly throughout the entire book, states that we should be merciful, as God is merciful! That we should be peaceful, since we are all the children of God. That kind of thing.

Most Muslims ARE insulted that bin Laden calls himself a Muslim, just as more and more Christians are becoming insulted that GWB is calling himself a Christian, while committing some of the worst atrocities in human history. Depending on weather patterns over the next century or so, Bush may have accomplished the seemingly impossible task of killing more people than all others in history combined. Conservative estimates of the deaths that have and will be caused by the radioactivity of DU, over the next century, to be around 250 MILLION! That is more than hitler, stalin, lenin, the US killing 19 million Native Americans, the inquisition, the salem witch trials, the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, the Crusades, etc. COMBINED!!

For me It is insulting that Muslims don't defend their faith. Any one can call himself Muslim but what he is doing will judge his saying. Osama is violating the basics of Islam "respecting human life"?

Yes; whenever they call him Muslim I got insulted

• ?

nicely he's a real muslim killing kaffirs for moon god allah @ harmonograph :If Christians have been dehumanizing non Christians then they'd not have been maximum of non Christians in Christian Charitable institutions nor might hungry non Christians come to soup kitchens. additionally If Christians have been dehumanizing non Christians then they might have consistently killed non christian like the type you muslims consistently kill kaffirs.Take your propaganda someplace else or get carry of actuality.

If I was a muslim, i'd say yes

its between him and God, only God can judge him

heck naw dat man is da ****

not really i dont care cuz wat ever people think of my religion thats their problem i am muslim and proud i dont care wat anyone says