Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how do u tell a guy u like him?

theres this kid i like in one of my classes how do i tell him

Favorite Answer

Well don't scare him away or anything! Try telling him he's "cool", or something.

Also, drop hints that you like musicals, or movies, or stage plays, or ice cream, or something like that.[1]

Best of luck!

Source(s): [1] I don't guarantee this, because I haven't tried it, but I've heard it works. Yeah, I admit I'm sheltered.

well you can do what my friend did.

She wrote this boy that she liked a short letter, displaying her affection towards him.

It depends though on what kind of relationship you have with him right now. Do you know him?

are you friends? or is it some random boy that you don't know but feel something for him? It all

really depends on the situation.

But in all cases I would most likely go with writing him a note. It's the perfect way to tell someone how you feel. If you don't know him I would hold back on the note, and talk to him first. You know, to get to know him, and for him to get to know you.

But if you guy's know each other relatively well then I see no problem with writing the note.

As long as he knows who you are, then it will be easier to write how you feel.

I hope I helped in some way!

Good luck!!!

• Classy

I like you

I like all the package. What deal can you make sweetheart?

• JimZ

I would recommend that you find some way to complement him, like "That was really cool the way you....., I liked the way you......,

Your really good at.....

It'll get on his good side. Then maybe he'll beat you to it.