What are a few examples of unfair or outrageous laws in other countries?

For example, in Iraq a woman must have their entire body covered, and they must have a male escort.

Im not only talking about the rights of women but laws that deny a person the rights that Americans have.

Im not expecting any 'Arab bashing', im simply asking about the laws in other countries.

Please dont change the subject or assume im here to offend any other country. It annoys me when people believe that.

All is forgiven, go get some rest.

Favorite Answer

If you are caught stealing in Saudi Arabia, they will remove your hand (the right one, which is even worse, because the left one is used for wiping your behind, and thus no one will ever touch your hand).

In Texas there is a law against making love any way but in the missionary position.

Dear questioner: I apologize. I see you are not. I just read the second answer and assumed. I take it back. I should not be doing this; I'm too tired to think properly.

what you said is not true about Iraqi women having to cover their entire body and needing a male escort.

In the united states, you can't pee in public.