feeling wierd?

if iam feeling wierd could i be pregnant

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oh yeah. that is the telltale sign. it's a for sure thing hun, congradulations!!!!!!! YAY!

Source(s): common sense, duh
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, you could be pregnant.

But worrying about being pregnant might make you feel wierd too.

Take a pregnancy test and get it over with. Sitting there and fretting will not help you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can feel pretty weird when you are pregnant. It is true. You might want to give more details though. You might just feel weird cause you ate some undercooked lasagna or something.

• 1 decade ago

If you are peeing frequently, throw up often or have missed your period, then yes (unless it's your first year having a period, then you'll miss it anyway). If you just feel weird or if you're a guy, then no. Hope you feel better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jessi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

thats really not enough information. If you had sex you could be pregnant. Take a test.

• 1 decade ago

if your feeling "wierd" you could be pregnant, have a disease, have a cold, be on drugs, been hit in the head, ect.. ect.. ect..

• 1 decade ago

only one way to find out take a test

• Mila
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

only coz you are feeling weird? no dear you have to have real symptoms like dizziness, vomiting, sensitive breasts etc

• 1 decade ago

upset stomach but that is just my guess maybe you shouldnt be asking me you should be asking a doctor

• 1 decade ago

"Weird" in and of itself doesn't imply pregnancy. We need more information here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.