what do you do when the guy that you love calls you a wwhore while your on the phone w/ your mom?

he say he likes me then cusses me out and encorages his freinds while i'm on the phone at school on te phone with my mom and i'm not supposed to be with him

i just slapped him

Favorite Answer

well.. honestly it sounds like hes having fun at your expense. If I were you I'd tell him to stop it... or dump him.. He is not showing you any respect.. If you choose to stay with him and he still keeps it up.. then you are not respecting yourself. Any person that finds it fun to get their significant other in trouble and calling degrading names ( especially whore)needs a lesson in manners and maturity. In fact.. just dump him... He can't be worth it...

My question for you is why do you accept being called a whore? There's no respect there. Sounds like your very young, so I would say cut your ties. Anyone who uses that type of language should not be an option in your life.

ok he's either begging for attintion from you like so. Slapping him was the thing to do, no woman needs that crap! It's fine if you like to cuse for fun and games but in a situation that's not supposed to ment for fun and games it's not cool!

good choice to slap him. but really you don't need to be with a guy that is going to talk to you like that. You are woman he should treat you like the last woman left on earth if he really gives a **** about you. I think you should ditch him and move on to bigger and better things.

• I dont care who you were on the phone to just get rid of him! never allow any man or in this case snotty nose little kid to call you a whore ever!

I think I would have told him that...

"If I am a whore then I don't need you. Go find someone else!"

He sounds like a @$$ if he is gonna call you that. I don't care if mad at eachother or not, my man ever calls me a whore, I'll tell him to kiss my @$$!

If he cared about you, he wouldn't verbally abuse you (and yes that is abuse) and if you cared about yourself you wouldn't let him. Get as far away from him as you can and stay there. Find someone who will treat you with respect, kindness and the love you deserve. Good Luck.

you need to drop that loser like a hot cup of soup cause he doesn't respect you at all or your mom he is a total jerk lose him like you found him and move on quickly he is not worth your time good luck

That's exactly what you should do. Well, as much as I want to do it but honestly I have no guts to do that. All I did was just shouting back at him and tell him not to call me that. :-(

Two thumbs up for you!

i called my wife that but i didnt mean it,,and i hope she knows that,, i had to do something to get her attention,,we were argueing and she wouldnt stop screaming to let me get a word out,, i feel horrible but i had to shock her into silence, it was that or slap her,,and i would never raise my hand to no matter how abusive she becomes...if this guy calls you these names and worse,, its only a matter of time before he starts hitting.. be careful...