there boy my school ask me out school dance what i do?

Favorite Answer

go with him you can make the school dance a memorable day!!! so i would go if i were you!!!

Do you like him? It took a lot of courage for him to ask you in the first place so don't say no without a very very good reason. And not knowing how to dance is not a good reason. Talk to him some more, talk about mutual interests, if you don't know ask. It doesn't hurt to ask and there is no such thing as a dumb question. Be friends first, don't worry about kissing and holding hands and "does he love me" that will all come in time. Have fun at the dance with your new friend.

u like him, go w/ him (say yes...)

he's weird/ creepy, tell him that ur going w/ a group of friends and none of u r going w/ dates so it would just b weird if u had one

if hes a nice guy that u could c urself w/, then say "yeah ok" and party the night away w/ a friend

If you want to go with him then say yes. If not, just tell him nicely.

• mopjky

Go wit him. Have a good time. Make memories.

• I think u should go with him unless u really dont want to go with him. jus do what u feel.

If you like him, just say yes! ^_^

if you like him go, if not just say that you rather not go

if you like him go, if you dont let him down gently

You go with him, thats what you do!