rjd1425 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

does size matter to women?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well, it depends. if you're talking about a teenie tiny little weenie, or something so big it hurts, they yeah. they probably care. if you fall a half inch shy of the national average, i don't think they care at all. for that matter, if you know what you're doing with it, and can use it for longer than 20 minutes without need for a 30 minute break, you'll have no 'size' issues.

• 1 decade ago

if its between a 2 inch penis and a 7 inch penis most women would choose the 7 inch penis. they want something they can feel inside them, and touch the wall by the uterus. well at least i do. my boyfriend is 8 inches and i love it! but if a guy fell shy like 1/2 an inch below an average penis size (5-6 inches is average) then a women would either, not notice, not care, or be so desperate that it wouldn't matter. lol. but yes size definitely matters to women.

• dianee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think it's pretty important. And don't tell me about it doesn't matter what size it is it's how you use it b/s. Been with someone in that sit and doesn't work.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, to women who are looking for 'just that' then it could. In my experience, I'd rather have a man that knows how to use what he's got all the way around *wink* I would rather have him impress me than be more impressed with himself because of 'size' :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

size shouldn't matter to a woman, they can only feel so much of it anyway... If she complains that its too small, try anal sex, iam sure she won't be saying anything then.

• Robots
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Size? i hear not how you use it matters.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of couse. Iff you are talking about height, they normally do not care but talking about YOU KNOW WHAT they would care if it is tooo big and too small

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.