Will I ever find true love? i'm having my doubts?

is there even such a thing? I believe I am running out of time.`

Favorite Answer

theres no such thing as running out of time when it comes to love.there is someone out there destined to be with you,but you have to be patient.if you havent found it yet,keep waiting.it will find you.

I believe that love is forever and there is no such thing that you are running out of time. Me and my ex broke up and we still remain friends but we both realize although we are not right for each other but we are with someone else.

In the type of perfect true love... probably... not. I feel you!! believe me.

That True Love of the love story books is too perfect and beautiful but seems is just a fairy tale.

I am realizing just now that I have to look for something more real. I have always tried to find and been looking for TRUE LOVE , the knight in shinning armor; and always thought what's going on? I am pretty , intelligent, educated, sweet and funny? what's not to like? I have not missed any chance, date, set up. I have traveled a lot and met many people. I am friendly and very understanding ... If i was going to find my TRUE LOVE, i would have met him already and I have not.

It is puzzling and even my friends and family can't figure it out.

I guess for some of us love has a different meaning. Probably in our life we have to find and strive for finding a deep love to ourselves, our family , friends or the people we work with . I am in social work so I guess my love goes to the people that I help.

There is a person out there for everyone. Is true love ever waiting around the corner? No. One day it will occur. Don't rush things. Let the RIGHT kind of love come along, not something that you presume is love because you want to be in love. It will happen.

Yes there is. I found it and I can honestly say it is the ultimate gift from life :-)! I am not with him right now because of reasons I can't talk about online... Don't give up it will find you.

I truly believe there is a fairytale waiting for everyone if you just have the patience to wait and the vision to see.

all good things happen to those who wait...true love does exist, but you can't go out and look for it...it happens when you don't expect it...love is a wonderful feeling, just give it time...

Only if you stay true to yourself.

you will it takes time though dont rush it

• there is someone out there for everyone = )