How do I find my babys dad with just a name?

I have a beautiful 4 yr old boy, and he has never met his father. How do I find him for the least amount of money? (that whole single mom thing)

So I know his first and last name. And I have absolutely no extra money. What should I do??

• sheeny
    Favorite Answer

Hire an attorney is the best way. But I guess that could be pricey. He needs to be paying child support.

you should of thought of that when you had the baby unless the father left you,try intellus you will find everything you need by just the first name secon dname would help though but from the first name if you knew where he used to live even just the town it will show you where he now lives and ect

Would help to know what else you know. Where did you meet, friends of his you know any family members. What do your friends know about him.I hope it was more than a random delivery man wearin a name tag:P seriously -good luck- and be very careful

All you remember is just his 1st name? Do you know if he's already in the system? I wanna say that u should try searching for one of his family members. but I dont know what else to say

You start with where he last was and ask questions of his friends and hangouts.

I DON'T HAVE YOUR AN SEWER, BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS? THINK ABOUT WHAT COULD BE...... IT COULD BE GOOD .............. OR NOT SO GOOD. JUST MY 2 CENTS.

call maury

• lucy02

try privateeye.com