how to get sleep with a snoring hubby in bed!???

i've tried pushing him, rolling him over holding his mouth shut and waking him up to say "you're snoring, now go back to sleep"! it drives me nuts!!!! any different suggestions???

Favorite Answer

ear plugs

Snoring can be a symptom of Sleep Apnea which is a very serious health problem. Ask him to see his doctor about a sleep study. If he has Apnea, they will put him on a CPAP machine which will get rid of the snoring and make him healthier and you happier.

It could be a sleep dis order. Recommend he see a doctor. I had a friend that that was found to be the problem with his snoring. Here is one from Dear Abby if he does not snoar on his side sow tennis balls in the back of his PJ's. Also, there is a spray you can try.

you can buy ear plugs at walmart for around 8 bucks for 50 pair. They're very soft and block out A LOT of sound. I play in a metal band and i use them at live shows. It blocks most of the sound there so i don't go deaf while i'm on stage (lets just enough through to hear what they other guys are playing, but that's a metal show) should work well for snoring.

my husband and i go to bed together...we talk about our day, cuddle and so forth. when he falls asleep, i take a pillow and blanket and i sleep on the couch. i've been married for 12 years and his snoring is just getting worse. sometimes he sleeps on the couch if i "claim" the bed first. It's sad. I might get my own room if we buy a house. i've tried everything short of surgery. i used to kick him and roll him over. it just makes you more mad.

Make him sleep on the couch! ^_^ lol, no that'd be mean. Um, take him to a doctor. Isn't snoring attached to a medical condition or something?

im the snoring hubby in my house. but the only thing that works is being sent to the couch lol

There are over the counter products such as a spray...might be called snore eeze or such.

Spray back of throat and it stops or lessens the snoring.

Get a small bell and everytime he starts snoring ring the bell. It disrupts his sleep and he will stop. I've done it many many times.

• Snick

Probably suffering from sleep apnea. Once he gets tested, and if he has it, you will never hear him snore again. Cpap machines are kinda strange to wear, but my husband and I both rest comfortably now that he has one of these machines.

there is nose strips then there is some kind of nasal spray or something. I seen it on tv the other day and can't think of what the name of it is. But anyways good luck and i hope you get more sleep if your husband is willing you use the nose strips or the spray lol