Is it more important to accomplish something, or attempt something?

Favorite Answer

Accomplish something - that high is so amazing!!

I think it's more important to attempt something. Then you can walk away with the satisfaction of knowing you tried. If it's accomplished, you are done with it. There's no going back and attempting it again.

attempt something, otherwise, there is no chance that you will accomplish anything if you don't even attempt.

However, you should try very very hard when you make the attempt to actually accomplish whatever it is you are attempting.

It's more important to attempt something, but it gets pretty frustrating if you never accomplish anything

• B0FF0

Without an attempt, nothing can be accomplished.

It's better to accomplish but you can't do that if you never attempt it.

Both. If you attempt it you might actually accomplish it. If you don't, at least you tried right?

Good question....

Probably to "attempt".... that's an accomplishment in itself...

to attempt is truly not elementary.. that's the position each and every of the fears and insecurities set in. to finish some thing is likewise truly not elementary, because each and every so often some issues look like they're not in any respect complete. i imagine you should attempt. And once you've tried, it might want to then be major to finish. So, both are major, in THAT order. :)

One of my favorite running routes takes me past the Special Olympics office in my town. They have a nice park I always run through so I can see the big stone monument that says:

Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt.

I have completed 5 marathons and one ultramarathon and the training has always enriched and changed me more than the actual race day experience.

if you don't make the attempt, you will never make an accomplishment.