Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

will we ever get back together?

i cheated om my b/f and it really broke his heart, now he seems like he's over me. he had a new g/f for a while but i dont think theyre together anymore so now is my chance to get him back hopefully...how do i do it ? please help i need him really bad = (

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are dead to him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry but if you cheated on him and he has moved on enough to see other people then I'm pretty sure you had your chance and should try and move on too.

Even if by some miracle he did take you back he couldn't really trust you again, and you'd probably find it would be brought up again and again, pretty much in every argument you two would ever have. Sorry :(

• 1 decade ago

He doesn't need someone that he can't trust,you were wrong to do that and I understand why he feels that way.I have been with my boyfriend for 6 yrs and even though I really want to leave and I'm seriously not happy I still couldn't do that,I can't even talk to guys on the comp. just because I know it's not right.maybe you should take this as a lesson and not do it again!

• 1 decade ago

You only need yourself. Let him have his new relationship and be happy. Realize you made a mistake and don't wrong someone like that again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mopjky
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If h sees to be over you then move on.Y ou broke his heart once ,if he has any sense he wont let you do it again.

• sheeny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You've got to start off slowly. Just start talking to him and see where it goes.

• 1 decade ago

just take it slow its going to take along time for him to fell countable around you just give it time is he dose love you yous will get together

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.