Lucille asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

A Question for woman?

Has anyone on here ever had a period but not cramping? I am not complaining, but this just has never happened to me before. I have had endometriosis so my periods are usually pretty painful.

Update:

I have been eating healthier and exercising so that may be the answer like Heather O said. :) or just lucky. Either way I am happy.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes. i used to have painful periods but since i have been running and eating healthfully, my periods are much more tolerable, in fact i usually don't cramp anymore, even on the first day! enjoy it and i hope it keeps up!!!

• 1 decade ago

When I was 14, I started my "cycle". I had to mark my calender and start taking advil the day before my period because they were so bad and if I waited until they started I couldn't make it stop hurting. Then when I was 19, I had my first child. After I gave birth, the cramps stopped. I had to look for other signs, such as sore breast and lower back ache. When I was 28, after my 4th child, I decided that 4 was enough, so I got my tubes tide. Well, that started it all over again. They haven't gotten as bad as there were when I was a teen, but, they get a little worse every month. So, yes, I have experienced what you are describing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

periods sometimes change. I never had a cramp or swelling or anything, until...... I had my second child, but even now it dont hurt like a lot of women talk about. some people I know have to go to the emergency room for pain shots, so be happy.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, in many countries--mostly developing countrie--there is no such thing as PMS or cramps. Only in industrialized countries are these symptoms so prevalent. Weird, huh?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I dont have have any cramping with any periods. I never have either. But I have other problems too.....

• Alej
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

When I was younger and didn´t have endometriosis my periods were not painful.

• 1 decade ago

Its never happened to me before but I dont think you should worry. Mabe you just got lucky I wish I was

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like you're pretty lucky. It rarely happens to me.

• 1 decade ago

I very rarely have cramping with my period.

• Yeah once or twice but mine are usually quite painful as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.