Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Do you score more chicks while wearing wedding ring or not?

Do the women you have affairs with know that you are married?

Favorite Answer

wedding ring is a plus

i haven't had a affair but i think you have to blame the women for this one as well as the man, a woman can see the wedding ring and she knows that she isn't going to be bothered by this person again she can have a one knight stand and that's it yet with a single guy he wants a relationship and your phone no but the married guy just goes home the next day and you never see them again and woman know this that's why some woman go for a married man ,hope i have helped , "B"

I think women are more attracted to guys with the wedding ring on. This way we know right up front what we are getting into.

Yes, the wedding ring is a plus because she is going to be discreet about her affair.

Yes, I tell the lady that I am married. Why lie about it, because eventually she will find out.

First off if your married you shouldn't be trying to score with chicks. If your not happy with your wife or whatever the reason is then get a DIVORCE. Then you can score as much as you want with chicks.

A guy was hitting on me in a bar one time. His wedding ring fell out of his wallet. So, I loudly announced it to every female in the vicinity. He stayed lonely.

many women dont care if you have a ring on or not now in this day and time. my opion?

Man yur twisted...why would you go looking for some when you can't handle one?

if you wear your band yes they know but if you dont have it on they dont know unless you tell them keep your band on respect your marrige and leave the tramps alone

would have to say when i wore one i didnt care about it, wish you all the best