Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

ok ther is thes boy l like and i whant 2 get pregnent and i do not know how 2 tell him.?

i like him well not like but love him and i am redy 2 get pregnent but i do not know if he wons 2 and we just 17 and i do not want 2 be with my perens so thats thes 2ed reson. so if i get pregnent they will kik me out of the hous.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • K S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What will you do with the baby once you're out of the house? What role will you be asking this boy to play in the child's life? Can you financially support both you and a child? What are your plans for the future? How will the baby effect those plans? 17 is young to get pregnant, maybe you should wait until you're older, or at least legally an adult. Children shouldn't be raising children. Also, please learn to spell- trying to read this post was almost painful.

• 4 years ago

a million. Date one among them for an hour, i might extremely spend an hour with them, then basically a million kiss. 2. e mail handle, so i can shop in touch with them. 3. it rather is a not common one, yet i think of i might extremely have Nick say i'm exceptionally. 4. Meet them and get hugged, which would be wonderful! 5. Haha, i admire this question and the obtrusive answer is marry a Jonas. . . the two Nick or Joe will do, i'm not that picky lol! solid activity, I enjoyed it! Cool Survey! i might like to work out yet another! Peace Love Jonas! =]

• 1 decade ago

o ok, yeah, good plan. Get kicked out of your house. Then what? Live on the streets? no, thats not it. Oh, that's right, get housing from the government and money for your baby, who you will not be able to give a good life because you will never make enough money, because you wont be able to get a decent education, because your parents kicked you out and wont watch your kid. SO what's next? And what about your baby? I think you need to think about this and stop being so selfish.

• I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but by looking at the way you write maybe you shouldn't reproduce. Why don't you just leave your parent's comfy house, get a job, rent a trailer, and support yourself for a little while. Don't ruin a newborns life just because you are a selfish little sl@t.

Source(s): Common Sense.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dont get pregnant yet, finish high school at least

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol. At least somebody got it.

• 1 decade ago

BIG mistake.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is this question serious?!?!?! lmfao!!!!!!!!! you cant even spell "ready"!!!! you think you're ready for a kid?!?!? that is hillarious....

• 1 decade ago

please dont have kids, we dont need anymore idiots like u runnin around

• 1 decade ago

your stupid really

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.